Monday, December 21, 2009

Corpse Bride - Tim Burton

Don't you just LOVE the Holiday-programmings on TV ?
I DO ! and late last night they screened
"Corpse Bride" by Tim Burton.
Ohhhhhhh I just LOVE those images !!!!
Here's the poster with a link to the official site....
and yes....I couldn't control my knucklebones and my coloured pencils....
so I am making something
Tim Burtonesque for myself at the moment, hehe.
I'll share with you all when it's done ;-)
by the way,
check out the latest trailer for his upcoming masterpiece..
starring Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter,
Anne Hathaway, Mia Wasikowska, Crispin Glover...

3 comments:

malin said...

I ♥♥♥♥♥ Tim Burton, can´t wait to se what you´ll make of him! I so look forward to Alice in Wonderland, and have been for a couple of years - that´s a long wait for a film!

Mizz Bee said...

Can't wait to see what you do! Love Tim Burton's imagery :-)

Carrie Lee said...

Can't wait to see what you have come up with! I love Tim Burton! Thanks for the comments at Suzi's! xoxo