B.E. (before Earthquake) I had started to exhibit some of my works in a local Gallery. The comment of the proprietress was, that my works would look so much better in frames. So my husband and I started to figure out how to do them. And he already bought materials and started some samples, actually he was working on them at the time the earthquake hit us. Now that we are almost 3 weeks on from the main event and we now have power back on and running water (yay !!!!) we have resumed this project. (The Gallery unfortunately got badly damaged, they opened it up last Sunday for us artists to come and retreive our works ad now it will be demolished and the owners had enough and moved away, they also lost their house, it's all very sad) Luckily I got my panels out undamaged.
And here's the first one finished
"Mother Earth in frame" (excuse the quality of the pic, my camera got damaged in the quake and I am using another one at the moment, also the weather is very gray and dull...click on the pic to go to the original post for her, the colours are like that)