Friday, February 18, 2011

And the Winner is .....

This was my first One World One Heart
blog-hopping event ever
I really enjoyed it, allthough there was not enough time for me to visit all the participating blogs,
I hope I will be able to still visit more off the list
and I already signed up for
the event Lisa is planning next year !


Exciting !!!!
Another exciting thing was picking the winner....
I used the random number generator,
but I have seen some really original ideas and ways to pick numbers,
so I will do one of those next time.
This was quick allright, but didn't feel as creative to me.
Anyhow.......(please add drumrolls here).............:

The winner of my doorprize is:

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♪♫♫

Number 99

This is
after checking and re-checking...



Deedra is from Winnipeg -Manitoba in Canada !
visit her blog here:
Foxyblue & Family,too

1 comment:

Deedra said...

I can't even express how EXCITED I am!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Your work is SO AMAZING and I'm so thrilled that I'll have some in my home!!!

Deedra