Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Autumn Trees in Aquarel

I don't seem to have too much time at the moment for larger projects, so I have been playing a bit in my journals. This spread is a try-out of a landscape in aquarel {watercolours} Something I don't often do, but thought to attempt. Of course there is a little coloured pencil {in the details of the meadow and a little in the shaded areas of the trunks} and acrylic paint {the red berries} I can never just do one medium.....The right page leaves me enough space to write a bit, I have just the right purple fountain pen to do this :)
I do need to practice this technique more though, but it is fun !

6 comments:

Anniek said...

Lovely!!!

HaJee said...

dat ziet er toch al heel leuk uit Joyce, mooie kleuren en dan die bomen....... vind het mooi !!!!!

Gina said...

Totally magical landscape Joyce :D XXX

PiaRom said...

looks like pure joy :)))

Natasha said...

Wow! This is beautiful. So magical!

Anonymous said...

I love your journals, the colors and the transparence...hmm... so Beautiful !
♥☼