Wednesday, January 12, 2011

♥ LOVE ♥


Here are some ATCs I made for a swap at Borealis Shine

The theme is "Love"

and a little outside of my usual colour-scheme,

I made them pretty pink

hehe, who would have thought ?

Now that I have my big easel, I am excited to tell you that

YES - I have put the first lines on my BIG wooden panel

This year I want to try out:

* Larger sized works

* Colours I normally would not pick

* Different styles

* Other/more mediums

and I am also working on a book

So that should keep me occupied huh ?

3 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

love the pink,

I worked in blue (which i never do) and I am stuck in orange/blue rut now!

Dx

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Joyce,
Love your cards and I can see how much work you put into your cards.♥ I will be joining you in the exchange soon.
Surprise waiting for you at my blog.
Congrats!
Hugs, Darlene

Cameron said...

Oh, I really like these! Would be darling to frame them together!