Friday, July 20, 2012

Counting down...Party times !

It is counting down time.....
1 more sleep and the Mid Winter Christmas is here ! 

I will be sharing some pics and things here and there will be more on my other site , the Young at Art blog, where I post most of my studio related news. Also another 7 more sleeps after that it is Mad Hatters Tea party time again at A Fanciful Twist where Vanessa is hosting the fifth Tea Party ! Check it out, party will start on the 28th. So after having written these tempting words, I now have to run, 'cause I'm late, I'm late !!!


5 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wow this looks like a lot of fun. Love the area.
Nicole/Beadwright

Cameron said...

That little village looks adorable!

Gina said...

sssshhhh! don't mention winter...we haven't had summer here yet lol. Apparently it is arriving tomorrow, with highs mid week of (possibly)25 degrees....I think I could do with joining the Mad Hatter at Vanesa's lol :D XXX

Annie Lightbulb said...

Looks so romantic too!

Natasha said...

Yep...now we are heading towards spring!! I am going to go check out the party. Thank you for sharing. :)