Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Hidden

Mixed Media on hardboard in custom frame





I made this little hidden doe in the forest a little while ago, but now my very helpful man has made a custom frame for it :) The image is 16 ½ x 11 ½ inch approx. or 42 x 30 cm for the metric ones. In real life it is so much better ! The colours are deeper and richer, there are dried autumn leaves and drippies and yummie yummie beeswax ! I like how she looks in her framed position. If you like her, you can pm me here, I need space !

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Lucky you having someone handy to make frames! She is stunning. I love the colours and her expression. So ethereal and magic. :)

Gina said...

She is beautiful Joyce :D Love the muted colours :D XXX

Anniek said...

Beautiful artwork ... and frame!!!

Diane said...

She's beautiful Joyce and the frame...finishing touch...

Cameron said...

She is gorgeous, Joyce...her eyes are so inviting :)