Friday, September 14, 2012

29 Faces #13 and #14

Pushing myself with use of colours/styles and emotions
I notice this 29 Faces September challenge is a great way for me to push myself in using other styles and colours that I would not normaly pic and spill my emotionsa bit more. Today I am posting 2 faces (so I'll have one day off this weekend and I need it !) today I had some sweet thoughts that started after I woke and remembered a sweet dream I had last night....let's hope it does come true....

6 comments:

Gina said...

Lollipop ladies in strawberry swirl :D Must have been a really sweet dream :D. Lovely piece :D XXX

Debbie said...

Very nice. I like the mood and feel of this a lot. It is very dream like.

Cameron said...

Ooooo, this is fun, Joyce! Sweet lollipop dreams where the ladies have cotton candy afros and peppermint necks :)

denthe said...

LOVE the colour combination!

Anne Manda said...

Wonderful feeling and colors! Beautiful!

sharon said...

The colours are beautiful