Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pippi ² - Deja Vu


Just HAD to share this...
You all know me as Pippi, from my avatar/old photo from when I was approximately 9 years old and when I won first prize in a dress up contest party. This set off my complete Pippi connection for life. I had always liked Pippi and thought she was my hero etc. etc., but after that prize, she and I merged somehow and she became my muse and alter ego spirit kind off gal :D
So this week, my daughter (al;most 9 now) wanted to dress up "like you mum !" for her bookweek parade at school....so we did.....and here she is and just for fun I put that old photo of mine with hers in this post. Only noticed when I did this that Mr. Nilsson (the monkey) is on the other shoulder...



2 comments:

manomij said...

She just looks adorable Joyce. I hope your daughter is going to get the same from Pippi as you have done. I noticed your classes on Fresco painting on the new Ning site of Jane.Looking good girl!
ManonX

Lisa Graham said...

Your daughter looks adorable and so did you as Pippi.